Monday 28 April 2014

Spring

Good Morning

Angelique here again to host todays showcase.
This time I've made a CAS card using Lily's Tulip
You can find her in shop HERE


She's coloured with pencils and odorless turpentine
The sentiment I found online and I thought it would fit the image perfectly
The background is coloured with pearl chalks, so a bit of sunlight on it, makes the card shimmer.
For more details, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.


Huggsss, Angelique

2 comments:

  1. A stunning CAS design Angelique and so cheerfully coloured. Perfect for spring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Beautiful coloring as always. Love the simple but beautiful looks. The sentiment is great match. Hugs Miran

    ReplyDelete