Thursday 24 April 2014

SPRING IS IN THE AIR :)



Good morning, it's Samantha K here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog. 

Today I would like to share a card I made with the stunning image 'Blossom Breeze'

Our theme this month is 'Spring colours' and I think this is a fun spring card :)

Here is a close up of  'Blossom Breeze'



  
You can find more details and more information on the materials used on my blog: Little Pear Tree

  
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Hugs
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I admire work like this. just gorgeous and from the moment i saw it I smiled and could feel the beauty in colors of spring.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work as always. This is such a sweet project. Love the all the colors and back ground.

    ReplyDelete