Tuesday 15 April 2014

In My Heart on my Mind

Good morning, 

So happy to be hosting the Artbymiran Blog today!!!

Since some of us as been seeing our share of raining days here in the states
I thought this would be a great time to share a card I created using this beautiful image of 




You can see more details on my blog Papemoments

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!

Are you a member of our  artbymiran Facebook Fan Page, if not you definitely will want to join join us.  We offer monthly challenges,  chat with Mi Ran and the design team members!


Thanks so much for visiting !!
Hope you we have inspired you to visit 
Artbymiran 

3 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Jackie. I adore your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie the rainy day atmosphere has been beautifully captured in your design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete