Monday 14 April 2014

Lunar Deity

Good Morning,

Angelique here again to host todays showcase.
I've made a card using Lunar Deity
You can find her in shop HERE


She's coloured with pencils and odorless turpentine
I realy enjoyed colouring her up, she's so pretty.
For the list of materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog to join us for our newest challenge:

#3 Anything Goes

Please leave some love for our designers, they've made some gorgeous inspirational projects.

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

Huggsss, Angelique




2 comments:

  1. Angelique this is just so beautiful and has like a dreamy atmosphere.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous coloring and love the purple. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete