Sunday 27 April 2014

Mermaid Sunday...

Hiya Everyone
Thanks for Popping by the Art by Mi Ran Blog today

Its my turn Joey :) to post 
I hope you like what I have to share with you using the gorgeous
You will find her here in the shop along with loadsa cuties!
 I coloured her up using Spectrum noir pens (full colour list will be over on my blog)
The embellies are from my stash, I have a little bit of a thing with acetate at the moment and bended it around the image to create a kinda dome love the effect of this.
 I added a few dew dropz to the acetate
Side view

Thanks for Popping By Today
Hope you all have a lovely Sunday
Joey
x x x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Joey. It is so creative. Love the effect and beautiful design. Hugs Miran

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautifully coloured and designed. Love how you did the sentiment with the bow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete