Friday 18 April 2014

MAY YOUR SUN ALWAYS SHINE ...

Good morning, its Desire  here and I hope you are all keeping well.

I have been playing once again with this gorgeous LITTLE GIRL created by the talented Mi Ran.  Do yourself a favour and hop over to Mi Ran's Etsy shop and check out her awesome digi creations, here.  Also visit Mi Ran's blog {Art by Miran} here.  You can purchase this cute girl here.

I stuck to my favourite centre step design.  The flowers have been created with punches and the buttons and ribbon is from my stash.  She has been coloured with Copics and dry chalks. The sentiment is  from Create with TLC and has also been coloured with dry chalks. The design papers are from BasicGrey.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you will visit us again.

5 comments:

  1. It is absolutely beautiful!! Love your color choices and those flowers are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow owow this is just oh wow.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! And thanks to you I have purchased my first images by Art By Miran!! Can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Pat!! :) I hope you have fun time with my little girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete