Saturday 19 April 2014

Guest Designer - Corinne Jones - 2nd Creation

Good morning, it's time for the second creation for the month of April by our Guest Designer Corinne Jones.

We are trilled that she agreed to be our Guest Designer! In case you missed the original introduction let's see a little more about her now:


I have been crafting now for about 10 years or so, started out scrapbooking then then found my love for Copic Markers and card making.

Had fun getting my twin sister involved in crafting..

I have an awesome family that supports my crafting addiction

For her 2nd creation Corinne used the very cute Rose and girl which is just perfect for Spring which is our theme for the month of April.


Doesn't she look totally ready for spring?!?  You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. We are so happy that Corinne shared with us such fabulous creations this month!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card by Corinne!!! I love all the layers and the fabulous ribbon for a final touch! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautiful creation Corinne. It is truly stunning. Hugs Miran

    ReplyDelete