Thursday 17 April 2014

ROARRRRRRRR.......


Good morning, it's Samantha K here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog. 

Today I would like to share a card I made with the very fun image 'Cute-a-sauras'

Her hat and outfit are paper pieced (although also shaded with promarkers!! hehe)

Here is a close up of  Cute-a-sauras

  
You can find more details and more information on the materials used on my blog: Little Pear Tree

  
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Hugs
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. So fun and cute!! Love it!! Beautiful colors and love the papers. Hugs Miran

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and beautifully paper pieced.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete