Wednesday 16 April 2014

Thinking of You ...

Good morning! Ruza here, and its my turn to host the Art by Miran Blog

This months Theme is "Spring", and today I would like to share a card I made
 with the adorable Spring Blush

Spring Blush is such a FUN image and she was truly a pleasure to color.


You can see more details about today's card on my blog ... Ruza's Craft Corner!

We would love for you to become a follower of our Blog, along with visiting 
our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

We have a artbymiran Facebook Page, where we offer Monthly Challenges. 
Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members! 

I hope that you'll pop on over to the Artbymiran Challenge Blog!
... there is a lot of FUN happening here ...

Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Ruza! I have just created a card with this beautiful little girl too, will upload it to the ABM challenge soon. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Beautiful scene Ruza. Just love everything things on the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful Ruza. Your choice of design papers are wonderful and the image so gorgeously coloured.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete